In an agreement with Haskell Indian Nations University (HINU), students from both HINU and the University of Kansas (KU) have the ability to attend classes at each university while being a full-time student at their host institution. This long-standing program is open to qualified students and all inquiries, approvals, and student applications are processed through the Office of Native American Initiatives, University of Kansas.
Requirements of the Exchange Program
- Must be Continuing Undergraduate Degree Seeking Student.
- Must be in Good Academic/Social Standing.
- Students must enroll full-time (min. 12 hours) and maintain full-time status.
- Can only take one (1) course per semester.
- Must adhere to Haskell Academic Calendar including application deadlines, drop/add periods, withdrawals, etc.
Exchange Program Notes
- Courses are not guaranteed.
- Course of interest should not be offered at KU (i.e. CHEM 130, BIOL 150, etc.)
- Meet pre-requisites for interested course.
- Must adhere to KU Academic Calendar including application deadlines, drop/add periods, withdrawals, etc.
KU Students Apply Here
Haskell Students Apply Here